Fiberglass pot in Vietnam is an indispensable product for every home in decorating miniatures, gardens, balconies. Fiberglass pots have gradually replaced traditional cement pots, also known as grinding cement pots thanks to their superior features. So what do you know about fiberglass pots? Do you know their amazing features? Let’s find out.
What is a fiberglass pot in Vietnam?
Referring to the common cement pots today is no longer as popular as before. The first is because traditional products with very heavy bulky weights are not suitable for small or high-risk areas such as apartments or upstairs. The shape and color are not eye-catching and do not meet the higher needs of modern life.
Recognizing the above difficulties, the researchers have come up with a product that improves all the above disadvantages and gives somewhat superior features, which is fiberglass pot in Vietnam. Fiberglass pots are used quite commonly today because of their long life, good impact resistance, and extreme weather whether rain or shine.
Composite fiberglass pot is made from a mixture of plastic and fiberglass and does not mix stone powder and other impurities. This quality raw material mixture is high adhesion, extremely light, and extremely durable. Post-processing products have a smooth glossy surface, good paint grip, for beautiful and durable paint colors.
This is the type of high-end composite pot that you buy when decorating your home and garden in a modern style. When tapping your hand on the pot, the feeling of the cry echoes, clearly and in. The product has a moderate thickness of 2-4mm with a glossy tension surface.
Fiberglass pot plants are light as an effective solution, when they have a long life, withstand impact, good pressure, and a variety of designs and colors. The pot has a unique pattern that can be optimized with drawings of buildings such as hotel caves or large buildings. Therefore, this product is popular and consumers are interested.
Fiberglass pot planters are products that use lightweight materials that are super durable with fiber inside and are painted waterproof inside and out. Produced on modern technology lines with a more luxurious design, lighter weight, and more variety. Fiberglass Pots Vietnam is exported to the whole world to supply to difficult markets such as Japan, Australia, Greece, and Europe…
Fiberglass pot in Vietnam product characteristics
Vietnamese fiberglass pots for plants have the following outstanding characteristics, as follows:
- Round, ultra-light pot shape should be easily transported away or moved up high
- Super durable, well-impact-resistant pot: The pot does not crack when the pot is spilled or has a strong impact such as cement pots, connoisseurs, or porcelain …
- Design, create every pelvic style as required: The workshop produces pots in all designed designs, diverse colors which are the most different in the market for you to choose.
- Suitable indoor and outdoor decoration: subject to all kinds of weather, durable with time
Fiberglass pot pros and cons
- Pots are made from new materials, genuine imports, with clear origin.
- Fiberglass pots adjust the amount of water for plants with intelligent self-irrigation systems to ensure the plant is not flooded or water-deprived.
- The product is luxuriously designed and very sophisticated, suitable for modern space. You use it for interior decoration of villas, garden houses, hotels, restaurants, showrooms, shops as well as in large commercial centers and landscape décor.
- With a strict ISO 9001:2015 processing process, we ensure superior quality compared to other products on the field.
- Diverse products in style: round, square, rectangular, and oval. Luxurious modern designs are suitable for many purposes of interior and landscape decoration.
- The volume of the pot is very light. It is easy to move or lift with your bare hands (including females). Savings on transportation costs
- The colors are as diverse as required with 2k paint which is a high-quality automobile paint. The product does not fade. The surface is not prevented from blisters when left outdoors, especially suitable for the hot and humid tropical climate in Vietnam.
- Using modern production technology, Vietnamese fiberglass pots are both environmentally friendly and have outstanding advantages compared to conventional pots. Composite pots have high durability, light volume, bright colors, and exquisite elegance. Suitable pots for planting flowers, garden decorations,… create an impressive style for your home.
- The cost of Fiberglass pots is higher than that of traditional potlines. Depending on the color size. High prices are also easy to lead to doped production facilities in the production process, leading to unsecured quality.
- Fiberglass pots are very suitable for plants that need fussy, luxurious. Therefore, the coordination of pots and plants requires highly skilled skills, otherwise, it will not be possible to highlight the quality and beauty of the entire plant pot.
Why should you choose a fiberglass pot?
The main ingredient to make fiberglass plant pots is extremely light, thin fiberglass…Therefore, ultra-lightweight is one of the outstanding advantages of this modern, high-end plant pot line. Fiberglass pot plants in Vietnam can be 70% lighter than the weight of other common pots such as ceramics, porcelain … help you transport, move plant pots (including plants) more easily.
The ability to withstand impact is very good
Fiberglass is very heat-strong and supple, so if they accidentally fall or are touched by hard objects, it will not break as easily as other conventional pots. In addition, fiberglass plant pots are also capable of withstanding weather conditions, durable, stainless, non-disconugical, resistant to corrosive chemicals … suitable for planting ornamental plants for rooftops, rooftop gardens, balconies …
From the balcony, the corner of the living room, the bedroom to the desk, the window sill. You can easily choose fiberglass plant pots suitable in style and size to bring unique features to the house and room. The house space will become many times more luxurious. Not only that, but fiberglass pots can also be displayed in many different places: hotels, restaurants, offices, villas, coffee shops, public areas, amusement parks, and so on.
The color and style of fiberglass plant pots are elegant, classy, and luxurious. The surface of the pot is reinforced with UV rays, high-grade color paint, creating a beautiful gloss and color durability that no type of ornamental pot can match.
Made from high-grade plastic and fiberglass which increase the life longer life expectancy compared to other common plant pots. Cleaning also becomes easier. Just washing with water with a scrubber can be cleaned easily. Thereby saving the cost of buying new pots, because with the fiberglass plant pot you can use it for a long time while ensuring aesthetics, beauty, durability.
Criteria when choosing fiberglass pots in Vietnam to plant plants
Depending on the height of the plant you are planting, the selection of fiberglass pots varies. The height of the plant will determine which pot pattern you should choose. If the plant is tall, it is recommended to choose low pots, if the plant is low, it is recommended to choose tall pots. This is the principle that helps the plant to become harmonious and balanced.
It is advisable not to choose pots that are too deep to give the plant the feeling that the plant is low and too heavy to lose harmony. It is not recommended to leave the root tip larger into the pot which will make the roots wither and it is very easy to die. In particular, it is required to check the soil for changes to ensure nutrients for the plant.
Color of Pot
A beautiful plant pot must have a harmony between the color of the pot and the plant. The color of the pot will make the background of the flower stand out. Do not choose the same color and flower color. Pots with bright yeast should choose plants with dark flowers such as red, purple, brown … If your plant pot is hot, it is recommended to choose purple, brown, red, then it is recommended to choose plants with bright colors such as white, yellow…
There are three basic color schemes:
- Hot and cold colors: a color combination that creates a sense of excitement and a color that feels peaceful.
- Contrasting color: is the combination of colors facing each other in the color that will make a strong impression.
- Similar color: combine the colors adjacent to each other in the color to give the viewer a harmonious, eye-appropriate feeling.
There are many types of pots with different shapes. On the market, there are pots such as round pots, square pots, and tubular pots.
- For tubular, long, tall, long pots: Suitable for fallen trees, slightly tilted to one side, giving the pot a very artistic and delicate style.
- For square, hexagonal, octagonal, angular plant pots. It is recommended to choose plants with a flying, semi-magical shape.
- For thin pots: Suitable for vertical and shackle plant shapes.
That’s the information related to fiberglass pot Vietnam. With a modern style, this is the type of pot suitable for many spaces. And when compared to traditional pots, fiberglass pots have more superior features.